45 has posted a survey on "mainstream media." If you're familiar at all with survey writing, specifically with drafting questions in a way that lead to reliable answers--you're going to be irritated--but it's important that we fill out the survey AND the second URL for the same survey (because cherry-picked results shouldn't be THIS easy). You can also find a whole list of 45's survey's here.
There are a few questions that we want to highlight:
- #10 Do you believe that the mainstream media does not do their due diligence fact-checking before publishing stories on the Trump administration?
- No, I believe that the administration fails to do their due diligence fact-checking before speaking.
- #12 Were you aware that a poll was released revealing that a majority of Americans actually supported President Trump's temporary restriction executive order?
- One poll by Rasmussen does not constitute consensus.
- #15 Do you believe that people of faith have been unfairly characterized by the media?
- Yes, Muslims have been unfairly characterized by the media for following the Islamic faith.
- #16: Do you believe that the media wrongly attributes gun violence to Second Amendment rights?
- How does one disassociate gun violence from the possession of a gun?
- #22: Do you believe that if Republicans were obstructing Obama like Democrats are doing to President Trump, the mainstream media would attack Republicans?
- Merrick Garland.
- #23: Do you agree with the President’s decision to break with tradition by giving lesser known reporters and bloggers the chance to ask the White House Press Secretary questions?
- "Lesser Known Reporters and Bloggers," is the nicest version of "illegitimate, racist, conspiracy theorists" ever.